If you want to learn about photography, Skillshare makes that easy. The online library of courses offers a variety of photography classes guaranteed to up your game. So whether you’re doing it strictly for Instagram or because you want to fuel your passion, Skillshare can help.
In this class I show you all my sources to find amazing buildings all over the world.
I share some tips on how to properly photograph Symmetry and unique perspectives by using Leading Lines.
Lastly, I show how my usual editing session in Lightroom is and how I use Photoshop to clean up and enhance my shots.
There’s no need of having fancy and expensive gear, the secret to capturing architecture in a unique way just lays in your eyes.
Whether you’re a beginner, a pro or an iPhone enthusiast, this course wants to give you a general knowledge of architecture photography in order for you to capture amazing images.
What you’ll learn
- How to find the best angle and master composition;
- How to properly capture symmetry;
- How to use leading lines to make an image more interesting and dynamic;
- How to edit your photos using Lightroom in a professional way;
- How to retouch your architectural photos using Photoshop and when it’s necessary to use it.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Any type of camera will be suitable for this course;
- Photography settings basic knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- beginner photographers interested in architectural subjects.
LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY
All Skillshare memberships offer unlimited access to all their classes. And you can get started for free!